discounted ipods

Apple iPod touch 8 GB (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL


First off i would like to say that i love my ipod touch 4g 64 gig device! There is not much that i dont like about it, i use mine everyday. But what i dont like is that there is no FM radio, the camera dosent have great quality, and there is no flash for the camera. If they could at least put a FM radio into it and mabye a couple megapixel better camera (front and back) i would love it even more. i know its not an iphone so i can live with out the flash for the camera but those other things would make everyone happier! But like i said i think the 4g touch is AMAZING as it is besides the 2 or 3 things it dosent have. But now that i think about it another thing i dont like is how the metal on the back scratch's so easy i think the ipods look better with out cases on them so i only use a case when i first get it and then get tired of it and take it off... But theres my review!
I really enjoy my I-Pod Touch. Hopefully, someday, I can invest in an I-Pad, but the I-Pod Touch suits me fine for now for what I do with it. I was able to purchase it through Amazon for a good price too, and the ordering and delivery went well. I use Amazon quite often for my purchases. A great place !!!!

1 Response to "Apple iPod touch 8 GB (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL"

  1. Unknown says:

    I guess we have to blame the marketers for being so creative and convincing.
    apple ipod touch 64gb blue (5th generation)

Post a Comment

Apple iPad

Powered by Blogger.
powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme